Student Vehicle Parking Permits for the limited parking spaces on Fallowfield Campus and Victoria Park Campus are available to purchase here and are subject to availability. The car park permit system will operate from Thursday 14th September 2017 to Thursday 28th June 2018.
Barriers to car parks will be in the raised position at start and end of terms and also for maintenance reasons.
If you require Disabled parking please contact us direct on +44 (0) 161 306 9900 or email@example.com
Any other queries:
For Fallowfield Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Victoria Park Campus: email@example.com
Conditions of Purchase:
- The car park permit system will operate from Thursday 14th September 2017 to Thursday 28th June 2018.
- The amount payable for the year is £160.00. Permits will not be issued without proof of purchase.
- A maximum of one permit per student can be purchased and all permits issued are for students who are resident in University accommodation only.
- No liability is accepted by the University in respect of any loss, theft, accident, damage or injury suffered or inflicted by such persons or vehicles.
- Vehicles must not be driven or parked on designated pedestrian areas, grassed areas or walkways and must not be parked in prohibited areas as indicated by notices, hatched areas, double yellow lines, or where the vehicle is likely to cause an obstruction or restrict access for emergency vehicles.
- Disabled spaces are strictly for use by those who are mobility impaired; all vehicles parked in these spaces must display a current blue badge disabilities permit.
- Please advise Campus Reception if there is a change of vehicle – failure to do so will result in the invalidation of the permit.
- There will be occasions when the barrier leading to the parking facility will be raised for operational purposes.
By purchasing a permit you are confirming you understand and accept the above conditions.