Food in ADvance (FAD) Scheme
FoodInAdvance Top Up allows you to put ‘funds’ onto your University ID Number account to spend on food and drink (non-alcoholic) across campus. Funds are redeemed using your Student/Staff ID card in all the FoodOnCampus outlets and Source Café in Owens Park, Fallowfield. Once you have made your purchase, funds will be attributed to your University ID Number account within 2 working days.
The benefits of using FAD Top Up:
- 10% off purchases in FoodOnCampus outlets (excludes offers)
- 5% in Starbucks on Sackville Street (excludes offers)
- You don’t have to carry cash around campus
- It’s a simple and convenient way to budget
- Quick and easy method of payment
- Users receive regular offers and promotions
- Parents / Guardians can top up the card
It is not permitted to purchase alcohol or Giftshop items in any outlet using FoodInAdvance
The maximum daily spend allowed is £10.00
In the event of an account holder losing their Student/Staff ID card they must, as soon as is practical, report the loss to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please e-mail email@example.com
Please note: Terms and conditions apply.